When to take Algecal?
- AlgeCal suspension is indicated as a dietary supplement where calcium intake may be inadequate
- Increased demand for calcium in pregnancy and lactation and in growing children
- Prevention of pre and post menopausal bone demineralization
- Osteoporosis of various origins (post-menopausal, senile, corticosteroids or immobilization)
- In the treatment of calcium deficiency states which may occur in diseases such as hypoparathyroidism (acute & chronic), pseudohypoparathyroidism
Dosage & Administration
The dose of AlgeCal is one to two tablets per day or as directed by the physician.
Adults: One tea spoon daily or as directed by the physician
Children: 1/2 to 1 tea spoon daily or as directed by the Physician.